The purpose of Bethel Church is to lead people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
What Did Jesus Claim About Himself? (Who is Jesus?)
- He claimed to live a sinless life (John 8:46-47)
- He claimed to be the ONLY way to God (John 14:6)
- He claimed to have shared the glory of God in Heaven (John 1:1-5)
- He claimed to be able to forgive sins (Luke 5:20-21)
- He claimed to be a Heavenly king (John 18:36-37)
- He claimed to be able to give everlasting life (John 6:47)
- He claimed that he would die and come back to life (Luke:18:31-33)
- He claimed that he would return again to judge the world (Matthew 25:31-32)
How Can I Become a Christian?
How you respond to the claims of Jesus is really the most important response you will ever face.
Billions of people have acknowledged Jesus as God and bowed the knee to Him.
How do you do that?
The key is three things: Sorry...Thank-You...Please
You have to ask God to forgive all the things you have done wrong and turn from everything that you know is wrong in you life. That is what the Bible means by "repentance".
You believe that Jesus died for you on the cross. You need to thank Him for dying for you and for the offer of His free gifts of forgiveness, freedom, and His Spirit.
God never forces His way into our lives. You need to accept His gift and invite Him to come and live within you by His Spirit. Every individual needs to make a personal decision to follow Jesus Christ. We become Christians by making a conscious choice to surrender our lives to God.
Pray a prayer like this:
"Oh God, I acknowledge that I have sinned against you. I am sorry for my sings, and I am willing to turn away from them. I accept your forgiveness of my sins. I now receive Jesus Christ as my Savior, and accept Him as Lord of my life. From this moment on, I will live for Him. In Jesus' name, Amen"
If you prayed this prayer to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you are now a child of God!
It is important to tell someone! Tell a friend, a family member; call or email us at 907-479-4380 or email@example.com